Q: How do I make my payments?

A: You can mail your payments directly to the Association’s bank:

P.O. Box 52307
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2307

*Please ensure to make the check out to the name of your community and include your Lot/Unit number on the memo portion of your check. You can use this same address to set up bill pay through your bank.

B: You can make your payment online through the link below.

Register when logging in for first time (sign in after)

  • You will need name, email address and phone number
  • Property address
  • Create username and password
  • Create security questions

Once you register, you can sign in and make a payment

  • Add payment method to your wallet (if you use checking account there is a $1.95 per transaction, if you use credit card there is a convenient fee of 4%)
  • Select a one-time payment or schedule payments
  • Make payment

You may need the following information:

  • Management ID 1167
  • Association ID (Association Initials)
  • Property ID (Lot number or unit number)

C: You can have your payment automatically drafted from your account.

If you would like to register for this payment option, please complete the “ACH” form to authorize us to automatically withdraw the monthly payment from your bank account. A voided check must be included with the ACH debit Form. Completed form and voided check should be mailed to 4011 E Broadway Blvd. #300, Tucson AZ 85711 or dropped off at the office. Payment will be automatically deducted from your account on the 10th day of each month.

Q: How can I make a change of address?

A: Please send all information regarding a change of address to [email protected]. If you are going to rent your unit/home, please let GNC know your tenant’s name and phone number.

Q: I lost my pool key(s). How can I retrieve another one?

A: Please contact the office at 520-493-2275. There is a charge for all misplaced and lost pool keys. Each association has a different pool key fee so please call to see what your community’s fees are and to see if you owe monies on your accounts. Any delinquent accounts will not be able to retrieve a pool key. The keys can either be picked up or mailed.

Q: I want to make exterior changes to my home. What documents do I need filled out?

A: Any changes/modifications must be approved by the board of directors for your community. An Architectural Change Request Form must be completely filled out. Any paint scheme samples must be given to the association as well as a drawing showing measurements and changes. This information must be mailed to your association manager in order for it to go into review with the board. Please do not start work prior to submitting your architectural form for review. If you start work before your information is reviewed you will be fined by the association. Pool additions to the backyards usually require a refundable deposit and architectural form. The deposit will be returned upon completion of the pool.

Q: I have an emergency issue within the community, and it is after 5pm. Who can I contact?

A: The GNC Community Management emergency number is 520-955-2156. Emergencies consist of major roofing leaks, major plumbing leaks in the common areas and/or major tree issues in condo dwelling units and residential communities. Fires and burglaries within the community are non-homeowner association issues and should be addressed by the police. For all minor leaks, please contact your association manager during working hours for those issues to be addressed in the proper manner.